His name is Huggy, Huggy Wuggy
When he hugs you he never stops
Your friend Huggy, Huggy Wuggy
He'll squeeze you until you pop!- Huggy's theme song
Huggy Wuggy is the opening antagonist of the video game Poppy Playtime. He is the main antagonist of the first chapter: A Tight Squeeze. Moreover, in recent videos, he has been also the mascot of EnchantedMOB as well as the fictional Playtime Co.
Huggy Wuggy is a very tall toy that has pale blue fur, with a slightly matching blue bow around his neck. He has black and white beady eyes, as well as a massive mouth that reveals a realistic mouth with multiple sets of teeth. Huggy Wuggy could also have a anatomy, proven at Huggy's death scene where he hits the pipe and bleeds.
Huggy is a man of few words and many warm hugs. When Huggy says something, the people should listen.He change his form to toy
Huggy Wuggy is shown to be murderous due to his main appearance in the first chapter of Poppy Playtime. He is very flexible and is very tall. He appears dormant at first, being motionless and with a normal smile on his face, but when he shows up to attack or stalk, his mouth opens up, revealing a set of jagged and sharp teeth, most sharp and some blunt, there also seem to be a mouth inside of his main mouth, suggesting that he is another creature. he has big eyes and has extreme flex-ability.
Fazbear & Friends
In Poppy Playtime vs FNAF 2 he helps Foxy escape from Kissy. Apparently he is very wimpy and gets easily agitated and is scared of his female version. It may also be that he is quite stupid and unintelligent.
Something that also happens with him is that he doesn't like crazy people like the yellow person who was crazy about Playtime Co, since like Bendy, Huggy Wuggy can get angry easily just like Foxy.
A Tight Squeeze
Huggy is seen idle when first met, when using your GrabPack to enter the Make-a-Friend area, Huggy suddenly gets a key. Take it from him & after you restore power, Huggy isn't seen. He will lurk in the dark, but will disappear again. After making a Cat-Bee toy to escape, Huggy will chase you into the ducts. Once you exit the ducts, pull down a crate to bring down Huggy, as he crashes down the pipes, leaving trails of blood.
If you do not run from Huggy, he simply screams and bites your face, and the game ends.
Fly in a Web
In the water treatment area, blood & blue fur are seen on the pipes as remnants of Huggy.
- It's been popularly theorized he was formerly an employee named Rich due to the fact that he says to fellow worker Avery, "no one in Playtime Co. knows what they're doing." Upon hearing this, it's most likely the staff experimented with him, making him the blue sadistic creature we all know he is today.
- In Fazbear & Friends despite his only appearance in a FNaF short, Huggy Huggy appears in the miniatures of the shorts and is constantly absent in them despite his appearances in the miniatures.
- From "Poppy Playtime vs SQUID GAME!?" Huggy Wuggy is the king of the channel due to his appearances in the Poppy Playtime shorts leaving behind the characters of the animatronics and the characters of other video games behind.
- A recent (yet stupid) news report says that Huggy has been affecting kids of all ages, due to the cute name but evil description. This has been taking over global elementary schools.  Nonetheless, Huggy dolls have become very popular among young children in many parts of the world, including as far away as Malaysia, with no harmful effects as it became an online trend.
- Huggy Wuggy is a stolen design, originally from a game callled VENGE.
|• • • •|
|• • • • • • • • •|
|• • • • • • •|