Poppy Playtime is a recent survival horror videogame produced by MOB Games, while also being their first project. The game is divided into chapters and was released on October 12, 2021 only for computers on Steam.
- Nola Klop as Poppy and Stella Greyber
- Emily Frongillo as Kissy Missy, Daisy, and Female Narrator
- Zachary Preciado as Huggy Wuggy, Boogie Bot, Bunzo Bunny, Interviewer, and Avery
- Robin Nelson as Leith Pierre
- Michael Kovach as Rich and The Scientist
- Elsie Lovelock as Mommy Long Legs
- Micah Preciado as Bron and PJ Pug-a-pillar
- Avalon Preciado as Candy Cat
- Sean McLoughlin as Marcas Brickley (cameo appearance)
- Rihanna Moushall as Cat-Bee
- Eli Roth as Jimmy Roth
You must stay alive in this unique, horror-puzzle adventure. Try to survive the vengeful toys waiting for you in the abandoned toy factory. Use your GrabPack to hack electrical circuits or nab anything from afar. Explore the mystery facility... and don’t get caught.
The first reviews on Steam have been positive. Chapter one was rated by players as interesting and intense. The GrabPack mechanic and the final chase through the ducts were appreciated. The game is still in development and reviews may change.
- Game Director - Isaac Christopherson
- Executive Producer - Zach Belanger
- Story - Zach Belanger, Seth Belanger, Zachary Preciado, Micah Preciado and Isaac Christopherson
- Additional Story - Malakai Breckenridge and Andy Gill
- Technical Designer - Dana Willoughby
- Technical Programmer - Achebe Spencer
- Concept Artist - Avalon Preciado, Taylor Gessler
- Graphics Design - Micah Preciado, Jan Ammon, Avalon Preciado, Kaley Humphrey and Mahmoud Noor
- Characters - Jose Pontes and Achebe Spencer
- Rigging - Andy Gill and Seth Belanger
- Environment Artist - Seth Jones
- Animation - Zachary Preciado, Micah Preciado, Malakai Breckenridge, Scott Smoker, Isaac Christopherson
- Lightning - Migara Hewawardena and Achebe Spencer
- Music Production - Zachary Preciado
- Audio Engineering - Zachary Preciado and Micael Munoz G.
- Beta-Testing - James "Trainguy" Pelter, ItsPeter, Drake Vogl, Scott Smoker and JackTBC
- Special Thanks - Jonah Belanger
- After a few months, fans animate Poppy Playtime along with Miraculous Ladybug, Squid Game and FNF mods.
- On December 2, 2021, many people were mad that EnchantedMOB and ZAMination released NFTs for the game to prepare for Chapter 2. The dates of every toy's creation (except Cat-Bee) were seen as well. The Tweet & promotional video were deleted, however the community post on Enchanted Mob's Youtube Channel is still up. However, the NFTs themselves weren't. Andy Gill revealed that due to the backlash, they wanted to take down the NFTs, but they couldn't thanks to a contract.
- Chapter 2 will come out same day as the mobile port.
- On April 28, 2022, it was announced that MOB Entertainment is working with Studio71 to make a Poppy Playtime movie.
- The Game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1721470/Poppy_Playtime/
- The truth about the game: https://twitter.com/theEkrcoaster/status/1449583867615068164
- Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VXcganpmeI
- Merch Store: https://store.poppyplaytime.com/
- Chapter 2 Teaser Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrzrYXcAQU4
- Release Date Trailer for Chapter 1: https://twitter.com/mobgamesstudios/status/1446521357391515653
- Security Feed: https://poppyplaytime.com/
- NFT Store: https://sweet.io/poppyplaytime
- The NFT takedown problem: https://twitter.com/RoxasXIIIkeys/status/1489742008788963336
- Huggy being a problem for kids at elementary schools: https://www.parents.com/news/what-parents-need-to-know-about-huggy-wuggy-and-the-poppy-playtime-game-taking-over-elementary-schools/
- Chapter 2 Gameplay Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVENjm3Bjk0